SDET Training in Hyderabad
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TESTING (SDET)
SDET is an intensive training designed to equip participants with an all-round skill set required for a Software test professional in the Agile continuous integration projects. Magnetic assures 100% assistance for the SDET participants in securing a JOB after completion of the course.
Become a Full Stack QA expert by gaining all automation strategies, technical skills and domain knowledge in the SDET training by Magnetic. SDET is a rising and significant job oriented role in IT these days, by taking this training participant can work equally effective in development as well as testing.
Enrol now in our SDET Training live instructor-led Classroom training and become a Software Development Engineer in Test.
Software Testing Concepts with ISTQB Certification.
- Software Testing
- Software Testing Terminology
- Different Types of Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Tester Responsibilities, Roles of stakeholders
- Real tasks of a tester on job role
- Defects Reporting & Tracking
- Deliverables of Testing
- SDLC models ( Waterfall, V model, Agile & DevOps process)
Test Management Tool Jira
Content Understand the Jira Tool Know about other similar tools like HP ALM, Concerto..etc.
- Create user Stories.
- Create Sprints, assign stores to sprints.
- Write Testcases in Jira. Run the Testcases.
- Report issues /defects
- Core Java.
- Programming Logic and Techniques.
- java programming (datatypes, variables, conditions, loops, arrays).
- OOPs, concepts (class, object, inheritance, polymorphism.
- Access Modifiers, Interfaces, collections, Exception Handling, JDBC Connections)
- Selenium IDE / Katalon IDE
- Programming using WebDriver libraries to the automation of Web application
- Working with different Elements on the webpage
- Data-Driven Testing using Excel. Working with XML files.
- Handling Multiple windows, Frames, Alerts.
- Using TestNG Framework.
- Reports Generation and customize reports.
- Understand the different frameworks like Keyword Driven, Cucumber..etc
Integration Tools with Selenium Content
- Understand the Maven project / Projects.
- Understand the POM.xml file. Creating builds and execution
Code Management Tool.
- Understand the usage of Code management Tool.
- Know how to check in the code/checkout and version controlling
- understand the usage of CI tools.
- How to configure the tool to automatically integrate the code.
Mobile Apps Testing using Appium
- About Mobile Apps Testing
- Configuring SDKs, Appium
- Learn using Appium Libraries
- Learn how to Test Mobile apps like Native, Web, Hybrid apps
- SQL programming.
- DML statements.
- Select queries (select, joins, subqueries).
- SQL objects
Duration : 40days
Hours : 60
|Monday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Friday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|