Role: Technical Lead
Location: Houston, TX (Remote for Now)
Interview Mode: Telephonic / Skype
Duration: Long Term
Type: W2/ C2C
Experience: 10+ Years
· Develop and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
· Executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving identified databases and integrations to the Azure Platform
· Understand functional, non-functional, and resiliency requirements and elicit technology solutions
· Evaluate solution options and lead solution design using best practice/design patterns
· Strong representation of industry best practices for critical software delivery and implementation experience
· Estimate and plan tasks for the solution
· Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a solution
· Be a Subject Matter Expert in 1 or 2 areas of the platform build and teach/motivate/grow technology teams
· Experience with following Azure services: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, ECS and EKS, ElastiCache, CloudFormation
· Extensive hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, .Net Framework (4.6) JSON, and API development.
· Understanding of writing algorithms and programming logic in .Net/C#
· Hands on experience with using/working with GIT on Microsoft Azure Platform Services.
· Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services using Web API’s.
· Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
· In-depth knowledge creating web applications using one of the following; Azure functions, Azure PaaS solutions, Azure IaaS solutions, Azure security.
· Experience in an Agile development environment
· Good unit testing and integration testing practice.
· PowerShell Scripting
· Familiar with CI/CD in Azure DevOps.
· Prior experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps
· Build & release management using technologies like Maven and Gradle, Continuous Integration like Hudson, Jenkins, source code management using GIT
· Strong experience in delivering solutions consisting of one or more Relational Databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server designing a normalized or de-normalized database, writing complex SQL queries & stored procedures and analyzing & performance optimization
· Strong experience in delivering solutions that require profiling an application to troubleshoot issues, monitoring system performance (CPU, memory, processes, threads, network, etc.)
· Knowledge of Financial Services (1-2 areas of Capital Markets or Retail Financial Services) with technical and business landscape, industry-standard market systems behavior will be a plus
Thanks and Regards
Awanish Mani Tiwari | Technical Resource Executive
Apex Technology Group Inc.
499 Plainfield Avenue, Suite #1
Board: 732-964-1300 X 121
|Job Category||software Engineer|