We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We’re Looking For
You will be troubleshooting, resolving, and closing all critical and high-severity (P1/P2) incidents. You will be performing normal and emergency changes as defined by the client. You will have to maintain accurate and timely ticketing system data (e.g. detailed ticket notes, accurate ticket status, following up on tickets to avoid excessive ticket aging, etc.).
Position Overview –
The success of the Technical Consultant will be measured by this person’s ability to perform the above mentioned tasks efficiently, act in a professional manner that elicits high customer NPS, and act as a Citrix technical authority.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues in a Citrix environment.
- Act as the Citrix technical authority/subject matter expert (SME).
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Obtain ITIL and Citrix technical certifications within first 6-12 months in this role.
- Possess an excellent technical understanding of Citrix technologies and how to support and manage in a variety of settings, ranging from basic to complex.
- Assist junior teammates with learning key technical concepts around desktop and server virtualization, cloud computing, and network/systems architectures.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, and assist teammates with solving complex technical issues.
- Maintain a calm, poised, and professional demeanor while working in potentially stressful situations with customer IT staff and/or users.
- Possess the soft skills to be able to defuse a tense/sensitive situation, while still being able to act firmly if/when necessary.
- Possess time management skills and the ability to multi-task across in support of multiple clients.
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to continue learning new concepts and remain up-to-date on the most recent technologies, particularly Citrix technologies.
- Install, configure, and maintain the Citrix monitoring solution for customer environments.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on tasks and activities to direct manager.
Qualifications (knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Must be willing to work daily on-site in a CMS office in Bangalore, India.
- Must be willing to work in NIGHT SHIFTS
- Must have demonstrated strong academic achievement and good communication skills.
- Must be flexible and dependable, and act with accountability/ownership.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving ability with complex technical challenges.
- Act with a positive customer service attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a small- to medium-size team environment.
- Desire and ability to provide mentoring/coaching to junior teammates.
- ITIL knowledge and ability to apply ITIL concepts in practice.
- Demonstrated technical fluency and/or expertise in a range of technical areas, including:
- Citrix technologies, including virtualization and image management.
- Hypervisor technologies (VMware, Nutanix, etc.)
- Microsoft directory services (LDAP, Active Directory, etc.).
- Profile and policies related to end-users.
- Windows Server OS configuration.
- Basic Networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Networking).
- Languages: English fluency; Spanish preferred.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts or equivalent 4 years of similar job experience
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited university in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business or equivalent field of study a plus.
- 3-4 years of Citrix and/or IT operational experience, including with relevant Microsoft technologies.
- Citrix, Microsoft, and/or ITIL certifications (if not already in possession).
- Positive customer service- and team-oriented attitude.
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Customer Success Management
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|