As a Specialist – DevOps, you will work with engineering teams to design, develop and maintain software required to meet business objectives. You’ll work across a broad spectrum of systems to fulfil business requirements including, deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
What you will do?
- Perform automation of deployment, customization, upgrades, and monitoring through latest DevOps tools and improve systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly
- Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service through operational excellence
- Able to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Responsible for various project’s build and automating the task, configuration management of SCM
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Unix/Linux applications
- Administer source control systems and defect tracking systems
- Build automation and integration with interdependent product along with SDLC
What do you need to know?
- Experience in DevOps, build engineering, release management, automated software deployment practices, or software development.
- Experience with design and configuration of continuous integration build system through collaboration with IT Development and Middle ware teams is preferred
- Exposure to modern IT infrastructure (eg. Docker swarm/Mesos/Kubernetes/Openstack)
- Knowledge of elastic and highly available architectures
- Exposure to Maven, Ant or Gradle for builds and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience in source control tools such as Git/Github/Gitlab,SVN
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar related fields required.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Company transportation
- Training Courses and Workshops
- Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
Apply for this Job
|Job Category||software Engineer|