About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About The Role
7+ Years of hands-on experience in Architecture, Design and development using JAVA, J2EE, Spring3.x+, Hibernate.
This candidate will be a key member of the Wholesale Digital and Transformation Technology team performing SDLC tasks such as design, develop, test, document and support the application. This candidate is required to lead vendor resources on delivery, collaborate with other team members and partner with upstream/downstream application teams. This candidate should be comfortable working on multiple deliverables and in agile teams. Strong technical skills are needed to succeed in this role.
- Design, develop, direct, and assist in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
- Lead projects, allocate and manage resources and manage the work of junior team members and vendor resources.
- Play a technical SME role and also participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
- Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediation as needed
- Partner with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also, provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution
7+ years of hands on full-stack development experience with Very Strong expertise in building enterprise applications involving server side development using Java, Spring and Hibernate
Strong hands-on experience in building smoke, critical path and regression automated test suits using Selenium
Experience with Cloud based development
Experience with Microservices
Experience with Powermock and Jacoco
Experience with SONAR and Fortify
Experience with Clean Coding concepts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|