We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We’re Looking For
You, as a Software Engineer 2 at Citrix, should have experience developing, debugging, testing iOS apps used by thousands of active users. You should possess skills to refine requirements, craft technical solutions for it ranging from medium complexity to high complexity across multiple apps and solutions.
Developers at Citrix have complete ownership of items end to end.
As an android developer, you will be responsible for driving items from requirement phase to design, develop, test, shipping iOS app features for 1M users. Doing so will require attention on aspects of iOS apps like Security, Performance, Code complexity, Unit test coverage as well as bringing up ideas to the table and showing value.
- Write top quality code with attention to design practices
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Architects, Developers to ship software for enterprise users
- Play a role in maintaining and upscaling engineering hygiene in the product like design, refactoring, modelling.
- Agile delivery by breaking large complex requirements into small and achievable chunks of functionality
- Design, Develop, unit test and ship android apps adhering to CI/CD practices
- Have a BTech (or equivalent) degree in Computer science or equivalent field
- 2+ years of experience on product development
- Recent experience on iOS application with strong technical background in handling complex apps which work with multiple servers, other mobile apps frameworks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong debugging skills and ability to fix issues and develop complex features alike
- Highly hands on knowledge of mobile app development on Android (or iOS)
- Highly hands on knowledge of Swift, Objective C
- Exposure to design patterns, architecture, design methodologies, prototyping etc
- Exposure to Firebase, Google Analytics
- Exposure to requirement management systems like Jira and modern CI/CD systems like Bitbucket, Jenkins, GitHub etc.
- Exposure to static code analysis tools like Lint, SonarQube, Coverity etc
- M.S in Computer Science or related field is a plus.
- Having worked on Enterprise mobile apps is a plus
- Have worked in large enterprise and cloud environments
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|