ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven Quality Assurance Engineers in our newly forming product team as part of Incubation R&D to try out new product ideas and take them through incubation to piloting to productization.
The incubation group is currently envisaging to test, build and launch new product ideas in Supply Chain Management and servicenow platform as a whole, where the power of ServiceNow platform is going to be leveraged to solve the complex problems faced by different departments of organizations, specifically supply chain operations, finance and IT. The products are envisaged to streamline the work management in the organization, provide seamless integration with various ERPs of the world and reduce the silos between departments.
A Software Engineer In This Group Is Expected To
- Develop highly scalable software
- Be obsessed with Test Driven Development
- Care about code quality, modularity, using design patterns and making the code robust and joy to work with
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus
Primary Skills (Mandatory)
- /B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong design, programming and debugging skills
- Experience in product development
- Good exposure to front end development
Secondary Skills (Preferred)
- Engineers with Computer Science and Engineering degree
- Experience in AngularJS, React and Bootstrap
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|