Role: Salesforce Architect
Location: Herndon, VA or Libertyville, IL ( will start off remote due to covid)
Interview Mode: Telephonic / Skype
Visa: All except H1B
Duration: 6 months with a possible extension
Type: W2/ C2C
Experience: 10+ Years
Must have experience with implementing Service and Community cloud
Must have experience with APIs
Must have Experience with Data modeling
· Leverage experience as a thought leader, including architecting Salesforce solutions and positioning solutions with stakeholders.
· Demonstrate knowledge of customer experience (CX) and customer relationship management (CRM) technologies to ensure excellent solutions delivery.
· Comprehend Salesforce delivery, cost models, and security features and ensure programs are delivered on time and in scope.
· Manage stakeholder expectations and perform hands-on design and modification to extend capabilities offered by the Salesforce platform.
· Build customized Salesforce applications, apply technical expertise, leverage a variety of software engineering techniques, build and refine business logic to enhance team capabilities, improve security, and maximize Salesforce ROI.
• Experience with Salesforce platforms like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities/experience cloud
• Experience with SOAP and REST based API using Biztalk, NodeJS, Lightning etc.
• Experience working in Agile delivery model using JIRA and Confluence
• Good knowledge of Data models and data migration tools and technology
Thanks and Regards
Awanish Mani Tiwari | Technical Resource Executive
Apex Technology Group Inc.
499 Plainfield Avenue, Suite #1
Board: 732-964-1300 X 121
|Job Category||software Engineer|