“Jwava” provides cloud-based POS, point of sale, and management solutions for retail, restaurants, and quick-serve businesses.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- +5 years of proven working experience as front end developer.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Github.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relocate to work from office in Bangalore within 3 months.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Information Technology
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|