Inspirage is looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion SCM consultants with 6- 10 years of relevant experience who will take full responsibility in design, develop, implement, integrate, customize and support Inspirage business in India.
This is a Regional role. The individual should be able to represent Inspirage with high standards of ethics and be able to articulate Inspirage s solutions and differentiation to the customers, work with them closely through the engagement and deliver value.
This business primarily consists of system integration, projects, and consulting / application management services in ERP, SCM.
- Spearhead transformational ERP implementation projects in all phases: As- is study, requirement gathering, fit- gap analysis, to- be process, customizations design, CRPs, UAT, cutover and post- production support
- Customer support for Oracle ERP products including knowledge management and issue/bug analysis
- Initiate enhancement requests and work with product development to fulfill them
- Domain expertise in Manufacturing and Supply Chain with good understanding of industry best practices of diverse businesses like high- tech, professional services, office products etc.
- Responsible for managing a complete business track with a team of diverse consultants with a common understanding across the modules, as well as ensuring a global view of business operations
- Using in- depth knowledge of Oracle SCM Cloud, as well as functional expertise, consults and gathers business requirements, determines the overall project scope and client expectations
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and statements of work, development of project estimates, work plans, and advises on implementation strategies in the area of specialization
- Thorough with AIM methodology or Oracle implementation methodology or industry best practices
- Can take up process modeling and is familiar with industry frameworks like SCOR and APQC
- Can work independently with customer to deliver solutions using Oracle Cloud SCM products
- Identifies and applies creative and innovative approaches to design architect a user- friendly, cost- effective, value- added business solution
- Develops new or enhanced methods and techniques to implement, resolve product line problems and offers options, alternatives, outcomes and possible implications of various courses of action
- Communicates product information and provides guidance to clients and coworkers on issues, tools and techniques, enhancements, changes in processes and related information
- Works collaboratively with consultants, managers, client users/business leads and sub- ordinates to develop, test, and implement business solutions
- Forecast resource needs and team skill mix to meet anticipated demand
- Adjusts to changes in priorities and manages time and progress effectively
- Takes initiative to achieve value- added results, within scope of responsibility
- Applies strong analytical skills to resolve difficult client problems
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills
- Qualified BE/Btech/MBA Operations knowledge preferred
Exp – 6-10yes
NP- 1month or immediate joiners
Location – Hyd
If any one are interested please drop an email to email@example.com
|Job Category||software Engineer|
|Role||Functional Outside Consultant|
|Industry Type||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|