To apply, please register at https://bit.ly/AVACareers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and provide solutions.
- Maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Proficient in Java and its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark.
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks.
- Experience with both external and embedded databases.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
|Job Category||software Engineer|