Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Computers
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have coding and software development exposure.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Early Career Program Engineering & Technology
Working in our Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives. Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
|Job Category||software Engineer|