Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Design and develop Infrastructure as Code
- Evaluate and demonstrate new cloud technologies as required
- Absorb new technology rapidly and apply it effectively for Temenos use cases
- Communicate well with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Mentoring of other colleagues as necessary
- Work to a high standard within agreed timescales
- Undertake any other tasks or duties that are reasonable and requested by your supervisor or a member of the senior management team
- Backlog item estimation
- Code reviewing
- Ability to apply knowledge in supporting ‘Run’ operations
- Willing to work in shifts
Skills and Qualifications
- In depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of Experience in designing and developing applications in one of the public clouds e.g. Azure, AWS, and GCP etc.
- Hands-on experience with Popular CI/CD tools. Jenkins and Spinnaker is preferred.
- First-hand experience in infrastructure automation tools. (ARM, AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform etc.)
- Exposure to writing automated tests Infrastructure as code e.g. Terratest.
- Extensive experience with programming languages such as Python, Go etc.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native technologies like Containers, Kubernetes etc.
- Good exposure to Logging & Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Prometheus, Grafana, ELF/EFK
- Experience with any of the content management Systems like Drupal, WordPress etc.
- Experience with Artifacts management tools like jFrog Artefactory, Nexus.
- Good understanding of Identity and access management. Keycloak experience is an added advantage.
- Java Programming experience/knowledge
- Experience with JIRA Service desk and incident response platforms like PagerDuty
- Experience with Java EE/Jakarta EE Application servers
- Spring Boot Framework: Microservices experience
- Exposure to Enterprise databases e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Software incident and problem management
- Experience of one of the following; (whether that’s in a job or education): PowerShell, Bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Microsoft Azure Certification(s)
- AWS Certification(s) – Associate level
- Google Cloud – Associate Certification
- Staffing & Recruiting
Apply for this Job
|Job Category||software Engineer|