Experience- 2 to 4 years
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources in Public Clouds infrastructure.
• Monitor SaaS infrastructure availability and performance 24x7x365.
• Ensure the highest uptime for customers in our SaaS environment.
• Act in real time for Production environment issues.
• Adhere to the incident escalation procedure based on the severity.
• Responsible for debugging technical issues
• Work with product, service and application owners to integrate and automate processes to reduce repetitive tasks.
• Review and recommend improvements to operational processes and procedures utilizing automation.
• Create comprehensive list of automated performance alerts so that timely actions can be taken.
• Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run on Cloud infrastructure. • Maintain good design and verbatim of the infrastructure for the other members of the Cloud Operations team.
• Maintain compliance with Security and Governance standards.
• Possess technical understanding of DR, BCP strategies, meeting and aligning with defined SLA’s, preferably with practical implementation experience.
• Managing backup and restore practices with periodic testing and reporting to meet agreed upon RPO / RTO.
• Participate in incident response and related table top exercises, contribute in runbooks, maintain technical documentation, architecture references, change management and reporting.
• Have awareness of emerging vulnerabilities, cyber threats and respond quickly to mitigate risks. Maintain and improve processes around regular patching, system hardening, malware controls, encryption etc.
• Experience with Azure/AWS Services/GCP
Technical Skills Required:
• Sound knowledge of any of Azure/AWS/GCP, certification preferred.
• Experience with networking both on an individual server as well as virtual
• Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience building, deploying and supporting infrastructure for web-scale applications.
• Practitioners of infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
• Experience of tools like terraform, Salt Stack, Packer, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|