We are looking for a Devops Engineer to work in our Bangalore / Bengaluru workspace to join our Infrastructure team, who will assist us in keeping our production systems running smoothly. Your duties will blend software engineering and operations in order to continuously automate our environments as they scale.
- Take end to end ownership to design, implement and maintain the scalable infrastructure on AWS
- Implement and managing monitoring solutions to assess the health of the infrastructure
- Automate any manual process across deployment, monitoring or audit-related functions
- Be on a Pagerduty on-call rotation to respond to production incidents
- Maintain and develop monitoring and alerting solutions to improve the on-call experience
- Assist product developers in debugging and triaging production issues
- Document new features and maintain existing documentation
Ideal Experience & Skills
- 5 – 8 years experience of working on a Devops Engineer position
- Strong experience with AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes is must
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with security and compliance with industry standards such as PCI DSS,
- SOC 2 Experience with security, threat modeling, penetration testing, static analysis is a plus
- B.E/B.Tech or any equivalent degree
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Group Medical insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Collaborative workspace
- The opportunity to join fastest-growing startup alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the hundreds of eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, were more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators, we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, boxers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that
Apply for this Job
|Job Category||software Engineer|