DDNStorage is the world leader in high performance and massively scalable data management and storage solutions that accelerate business results and scientific insights for data-centric organizations worldwide. Our unified, end-to-end platform uniquely addresses the tiered storage and large scale data management demands of mixed workloads, multiple collaborative data centers and Web and cloud environments. Across traditional and commercial high performance markets, customers rely on DDN Storage to solve the most demanding big data problems in industries such as cloud, online content and social networking, security and intelligence, life sciences, finance, energy and media production.
We are currently seeking a Devops Engineer to work in Colorado Springs
This position is open for a strong self-motivated DevOps engineer with a passion for automating and codifying the infrastructure, and automation. The candidate has to be excited about building scalable infrastructure. A strong knowledge of cloud computing, virtualization and automation is required.
- Build robust, high performance and site reliability for call-home/phone-home data platform.
- Build scalable, efficient and secure cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with engineering teams to streamline development and deployment process.
- Build CI/CD pipeline for applications in AWS.
- Develop data management life cycle for customer data.
- Automate deployments and work towards infrastructure as code using latest technologies.
- Deliver high quality products.
- Learn, adhere to and lead others to adhere to the established Tintri Software Development Life Cycle.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Solid Java application development experiences (create/maintain/deploy/write test)
- Tomcat Application server
- Relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch.
- Python and Django/Flask framework is a major plus.
- Data engineering experience a major plus.
- AWS EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, ECS 3389 <![CDATA[Software Engineer in Test
Based in Silicon Valley, Tintri is a wholly owned subsidiary of DataDirect Networks (DDN), the data-at-scale powerhouse and world’s largest privately held storage company. Tintri solutions serve the needs of enterprise data centres with intelligent infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes advanced technologies from Tintri (acquired September 2018), Nexenta (acquired May 2019), and IntelliFlash (acquired from Western Digital November 2019). This portfolio offers a fresh choice and a new experience to elevate your user experiences through automation, analytic insight, and tight integration with application workflows for your enterprise applications, including mission-critical databases and business applications, virtualization, and flexible software defined solutions. Learn more about the Tintri portfolio of solutions at https//www.tintri.com/products
Tintri is looking for motivated and passionate individuals that are self-motivated in their work and careers but we are valuing and thriving in an environment where collaboration and teamwork are at best. We are all together on a quest to provide game changing storage solutions.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer in Test to work at Pune Location.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to
Experience with hypervisors (ESXi, Windows), virtualization, NAS products
Good understanding of SATA, SAS, NVMe concepts
Hands on experience in Linux troubleshooting & debugging
Good knowledge of test automation using existing test frameworks or creating new one
Good programming skills and experience in any of the languages (Preferably Python)
Working closely with the Development team to ensure the quality of products
Good To Have
Understanding of NAS & SMB protocols
Storage platform components understanding like SSD, DIMM, RAID, IPMI
Storage encryption concepts
Qualifications For This Role Are
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- 2 – 6 years of QA / software development
- Experience in architecting and implementing a test strategy with strong emphasis on Platform and Filesystem automation.
- Experience in using virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, or Xen. VMware and Hyper-V are preferred
- Experience with distributed filesystem storage environments
- Experience with file system, hardware fundamentals and common protocols (NFS / CIFS).
- Experience in storage systems troubleshooting and integration (NAS appliance a plus).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledgeable with common scripting languages (Python, Perl)
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
Apply for this job
|Job Category||software Engineer|