Senior DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our multinational engineering team. As an DevOps Engineer, will take over the ownership of DevOps, establish proper deployment processes and work with engineering teams to ensure an appropriate degree of automation for component assembly, deployment, and rollback strategies in medium to large scale environments.
Experience Required :
Minimum 5+ Industry experience with 2 years in managing distributed infrastructures using Docker and Kubernetes.
Skill Requirement :
1) Natively familiar with these cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, DO and Azure
2) Hands-on experience virtualizing bare metals with either one of: Openstack / VMWare
3) Seasoned in building and managing VMs, Containers and clusters across the continents
4) Confident in making best use of Docker, K8S, Kibana, ELS Stack etc.
5) Working knowledge on automation tools such as Terraform, Travis, Packer, Chef, etc.
6) Understand concepts of Scalability in a distributed/decentralised environment.
7) Familiar with Apache, Rancher Nginx, SELinux, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, CentOS 7, and RHEL.
8) Previous experience with Agile, Maven/Similar, GIT, Jira, Jenkins will be preferred
9) Prior experience in Blockchain projects is a plus point.
If any interested share your resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||software Engineer|