- Minimum 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in Data Analytics, Data Modelling and Data Visualization.
- Expertise in PL/SQL is mandatory.
- Expertise in R or Python or Matlab.
- Experience in Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Grafana or similar tools.
- Expertise in Datawarehousing concepts, OLAP, OLTP etc.
- Extensive experience in working with large-scale data
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.)
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively
- An understanding of current industry challenges and trends at the level needed to proactively identify clients’ analytical needs and related business opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer science or equivalent.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
Apply for this Job
|Job Category||software Engineer|