At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Citrix Administrator, you are responsible to provide technical support with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters. Responsibilities:Supporting and preserving the Virtual Desktop setup of the institution, which includes, the AppSense and XenDesktop, XenApp, and others.
Improving and adjusting the Virtual Desktop system.Design and implement platform security.Design backup processes for server and associated data.Create accounts for all users and assign security levels.Establish a disaster recovery protocol.Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution.Schedule and perform regular server maintenance.Create database management procedures.Evaluate data analysis models and procedures.Participate in company’s cross-training program.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Citrix Administration
- Citrix Administration with both XenApp and XenDektop with multiple sites and farms.
- Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server, XenApp and Xendesktop. Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation.
- Expert on multiple versions of Citrix and strong experience of Citrix Secure gateway/Web Interface /NetScaler).
- Publishing applications in Citrix and application virtualization using AppSense and/or Microsoft App-V.
- Printers Management in Citrix
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration.
- Strong knowledge in Citrix Edge Sight and Smart Auditor
- Ability to be self-directed and collaborative in ambiguous situations
- Bring new ideas and new ways of solving problems to the team
- Competent and demonstrated experience in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem and Change Management
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It’s a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, “What else is possible?” GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
Apply for this Job
|Job Category||software Engineer|