IOT Training in Hyderabad
What is IOT & How this course benefits your career?
Data science is a field of machine learning mainly useful for data analysis. It corporates various programming languages like R, Python and SAS. Data science involves analysis, construction and learning of machine-generated data using concepts of data structures, algorithms, regression models, predictive analytics etc.
Data science jobs are very highest paying in the market right now. They provide high packages anywhere in the country and are in all-time demand. When data exists, data science exists.
List of Certifications Available
You can get certifications in SAS & Data analysis, R, Statistical & regression modelling
There are no standard certifications for python
INTRODUCTION TO IOT:
- What is the Internet of Things?
- Getting started with IoT
- Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Why as IOT?
- How I became 21 st Century Hottest Topic
- How the Internet of Things works
- How Things Talk to Internet
ESP8266 Node-MCU: Hardware Introduction
- What is ESP8266 node-MCU
- Hardware Knowledge
- Hand Shake with ESP8266
- Developing the Environment
- Overview of the board
- Popularity & Scope
THE PIN DIAGRAM
- Introduction to PIN Diagram
- PIN Outputs and PIN Inputs
- The feature that makes it different
- Analog and Digital Pinou
SETTING UP THE IDLE
CONTROLLING THE DIGITAL OUTPUT ENVIRONMENT
- Working: Going its details
- Programming LEDS
- Making Circuits on Breadboard & Glowing Patterns
- What is Sensor?
- How do Sensors work?
- Knowing your sensors
- Interfacing Elements: PINS & Values
INTERFACING various SENSORS: DHT11, PIR, HQ135
CREATING WEB APP for IOT
IOT Based HOME AUTOMATION
- Creating Webpage Button
- Adding up required WEBPGE Elements
- Controlling Devices
- What is Cloud Computing
- Cloud Architecture
- Popular Cloud Computing Services for Sensor Management.
- Connecting ESP8266 to Cloud
INTERACTING WITH CLOUD:
Interacting with the Physical world
Monitoring Sensor Data
WEBSERVER: Creating Webserver & Monitoring Data
Being Social: ESP8266 Node MCU TAKING TO SOCIAL MEDIA
PRACTICALS & PROJECTS:
- Setting up the IDLE LED
- Interfacing using GPIO
- Integrating Sensors & Reading Environmental Physical Values.
- Creating WebApp for IOT
- Sensor Controlled Home Automation
Live Temperature Feed on Webserver
- Sensor tweeting data on Twitter.
- Sending Analog Data on Cloud Server.
Duration : 40days
Hours : 60
|Monday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Friday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||07:00 AM TO 10:00 PM|