1. What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a term referred to storing and accessing data over the internet. It doesn’t store any data on the hard disk of your personal computer. In cloud computing, you are allowed accessing data from a remote server.
2. What is Microsoft Azure?
Azure is a cloud computing platform which was launched by Microsoft in Feb 2010. It is a highly flexible cloud platform that offers development, data storage, service hosting, and service management.
3. Explain the Importance of the role and how many types of roles are available in Windows Azure?
Roles are a very important concept in Windows Azure, and learning them is the base for further programming.
Three types of roles in Windows Azure are:
- Web Role: It is used to deploy website by using langue which is supported by the IIS platform customized to run the web apps.
- Worker Role: It helps you to execute the process that runs in the background by
- VM Role: It helps you to schedule the windows services and task.
4. Why should you use Azure CDN?
Azure CDN should be used to reduce load time and bandwidth as well as speed the responsiveness.
5. Name some important applications of Microsoft Azure
Most important application of Microsoft Azure are:
Infrastructure Services, Mobile Apps, Web Applications, Cloud Services, Storage, Media Services, etc.
6. What is Azure as PaaS?
PaaS is a computing platform that includes an operating system, programming language execution environment, database, or web services. Developers and application providers use this type of Azure services.
7. Explain the crucial benefits of Traffic Manager
Traffic management offers many advantages for the user:
- Increase the performance
- No Downtime required for update or Maintenance
- You can easily configure Azure Traffic manager on Windows Azure portal.
8. What are Break-fix issues in Microsoft Azure?
In, Microsoft Azure, all the technical problem is called break-fix issues. This term uses when “work involved in support a technology when it fails in the normal course of its function.
9. Explain Diagnostics in Windows Azure
Windows Azure Diagnostic offers the facility to store diagnostic data. In Azure, some diagnostics data is stored in the table, while some are stored in a blob. The diagnostic monitor runs in Windows Azure as well as in the computer’s emulator for collecting data for a role instance.
10. State the difference between repetitive and minimal monitoring.
Verbose monitoring collects metrics based on performance. It allows a close analysis of data fed during the process of application.
On the other hand, minimal monitoring is a default configuration method. It makes the user of performance counters gathered from the operating system of the host.
11. What is the main difference between the repository and the powerhouse server?
The main difference between them is that repository servers are instead of the integrity, consistency, and uniformity while powerhouse server governs the integration of different aspects of the database repository.
12. Explain command task in Microsoft Azure
Command task is an operational window which set off the flow of either single or multiple common whiles when the system is running.
13. What are unconnected lookups?
Unconnected lookup the input ins take by the LKP operation. In this type of lookup method, User-defined values are disregarded in the unconnected lookups.
14.Explain Cmdlet command of Microsoft Azure
A cmdlet is a command which is utilized as a part of the Microsoft PowerShell environment. The cmdlet is called by the Windows PowerShell to automate the scripts which are in the command line.
15. What is the use of the Migration Assistant tool in Azure Websites?
Migration Assistant tool helps you to examine your IIS installation. It helps you to recognize which site can be migrated to the cloud. It is also featuring components which are either not migrated or unsupported on the Azure platform.
16. What is the use of Azure Active Directory?
Azure Active Directory is an identify and access management system. It is very much similar to the active directories. It allows you to grant your employee in accessing specific products and services within the network.
17. What is HDInsight in Microsoft Azure?
HDInsight is a could service which that makes it easy. It is fast and cost-effective to process a massive amount of data using with the help of open-source frameworks like Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Storm and R. HDInsight offers various type of scenarios which includes ETL, data warehousing, and Machine Learning.
18. Explain role instance in Microsoft Azure
A role instance is a virtual instance on which the application code and role configuration run. A role can have multiple instances, which are defined in the service configuration file.
19. Explain the term ‘service fabric’ in Azure
Service fabric is a middleware platform which gives more scalable outcome. It mostly renders with a more managed and reliable enterprise.
20. Explain Availability Set
It is a logical grouping of Virtual Machines. It allows the Azure cloud to build understand how the application for a user is built to provide availability and redundancy.